This site is for construction professionals who want to be experts in residential building construction and make defectless buildings.
Who Am I?
Hi, I’m Liton, a construction professional. I have been working in the residential building construction sector since 2004. I served both abroad and here in my home country, Bangladesh. Some of the positions I held during my career are Site Engineer, Project Engineer, Project In-charge, and Project Manager. So I have learned the ins and outs of building construction.
Why Is This Site For?
If you got a civil engineering degree, then it is obvious that you’ve learned everything about construction in your university.
Then, Why another site?
After passing civil engineering, when I first started to serve in construction, I found that there are many things I didn’t find in my textbooks. More than that, workers, who don’t have any engineering degrees, can solve problems quicker than me. And they even know many things that I didn’t find in my academic curriculum.
So, here I share practical tips and tutorials that will accelerate your day-to-day construction activities that you won’t find in your textbooks.
Who is this site for?
- Professionals who work in building construction sectors.
- Engineers who want to be experts in building construction.
- Homeowners who want to supervise their home projects themselves.
How Can You be benefitted?
You will learn:
- Shortcut ways to estimate building materials.
- Easy construction methods.
- Supervision techniques to make the project defectless.
- Tips to choose the right building materials for your project.
- Management techniques to complete the project on time.
- Leadership skills to handle workers and contractors effectively.
- About tools and instruments to run the project smoothly.
Topics I Write About…
- Construction Process
- Estimating and Costing
- Building Materials
- Project Management
- Concrete Technology
What does that mean for you?
I have spent almost 20 years of my life in the building construction sector. I wanted to share those practical experiences with you. For that, I created this site in 2011.
Unfortunately, I’ve lost everything in 2020 due to my server crash. And I didn’t have a backup. So, I put my hands on building this site again for you. Read my Articles Here.
You can also get my Free Resources Here that I created to make your construction activities easy.
How can you get in touch with me?
I prefer Email. You can contact me at Liton(at)aCivilEngineer.com.