In this post, You’re going to learn:
– An easy process of calculating plaster quantity;
– To calculate the required mortar quantity;
– Calculating required cement quantity;
So, let’s dive right in.
This post will show you how to calculate materials for 3” brickwork. Most of the brick walls in residential buildings are 5” and 10” thick. Yet we often need to use 3-inches thick brickwork as partition walls and some other finishing items. So it’s essential to learn the technique to calculate materials for 3”-thick brick …
This post will show you how to calculate the materials needed to build 10 inches thick brick walls. In residential buildings, outer brick walls are normally made 10” thick. And, inner brick walls are often 5” thick. I’ve discussed how to calculate materials for 5” thick brick walls before. So, it’s time to learn calculating …
In this post, you’re going to learn:
– How to calculate the quantity of brickwork in a wall
– What materials are needed for brickwork
– How to calculate the required quantity of bricks, mortar. cement and sand.
So let’s dive right in.